- Provides broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) blue light
- Helps to protect skin from free radical damage and the appearance of photodamage
- Gives skin a healthy, hydrated glow
- Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Plant-derived melanin: Helps to shield skin from HEV blue light
- Iron oxides and mica: Delivers adaptable skin tone color correction + immediate brightening
- ZOX12®: Exclusive, 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex that fights against free radical damage
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Stable vitamin C that works deeper in skin to minimize the appearance of future dark spots
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Reapply at least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.