- Maintains hydration and absorbs surface oil to minimize shine
- Provides buildable coverage with color-enhancing pigments + light reflecting minerals for a luminous glow
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Can be applied over makeup and re-applied throughout the day
- Densely packed, ultra-soft bristles provide a seamless + even application of powder and is designed to prevent shedding + fraying
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
DIRECTIONS FOR USEUses
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Provides high protection against sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- See packaging insert for more details on how to assemble and use this product
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.