Rosacea is a disease that affects your skin and sometimes your eyes. It causes redness and pimples. Rosacea is most common in women and people with fair skin. It most often affects middle-aged and older adults.
In most cases, rosacea only affects the face. Symptoms can include:
- Frequent redness of the face, or flushing
- Small, red lines under the skin
- A swollen nose
- Thick skin, usually on the forehead, chin, and cheeks
- Red, dry, itchy eyes and sometimes vision problems
Rosacea can be effectively treated using Intense Pulsed Light (IPL). IPL uses controlled light in specific wavelengths to alleviate the inflammation, redness, pimples and uneven skin tones caused by the condition. IPL offers a gentle, long-lasting solution for those suffering from Rosacea by providing a gradual and natural improvement to the skin’s appearance.
Cellsan med Spa rosacea treatments solutions
Active Ipl Rosacea treatments
Intl. Medical Standard
US Safety Standard
Med. Production STD
Medical Safety STD
Gov. Health Approval
Can.& US Safety App
Australian health STD
- No pain, no down time, no side effects
- Every 3 months a maintenance
- Recommended treatment once/every 2 weeks for 6 sessions
ZΟ® Skin Normalizing System Medical Prescription Products At Home
The ZO® Skin Normalizing System is a complete selection of therapeutic products for the treatment of red, sensitized skin.
This system features Rozatrol™, a daily treatment serum which works to normalize skin by reducing excess oil, which can lead to inflammation. An enzymatic exfoliator provides ultra-mild exfoliation, while amino acids support optimal microcirculation to prevent the signs of premature aging.
Gentle Cleanser for All Skin Types - 60 mL / 2 Fl. Oz.
Exfoliating Polish - Net Wt. 16.2 g / 0.57 Oz.
Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment - 60 Pads, 75 mL / 2.5 Fl. Oz.
Daily Power Defense - 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz.
Rozatrol® Normalizing Serum - 20 mL / 0.67 Fl. Oz.
- Helps to restore skin to a more radiant appearance
- Provides mild exfoliation to help smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Minimizes the appearance of inflammation
- Helps replenish hydration and supports a healthy skin barrier function
Book your free consultation and receive a voucher to be used in our clinic.