Dermapen micro-needling with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
180€ (-120€ discount) offer valid until 15 February 2020
(including free microdermabrasion)
Package of 3 session – 500€ (-40€ discount)
Package of 6 sessions - 980€ (-100€ discount)
Package of 8 sessions – 1300€(-140€ discount)
What is Dermapen Micro-needling?
Micro-Needling skin therapy is a multi-function treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin.
These small contact points encourage the body to create a wound healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, growth factors stimulate new collagen and elastin development.
This treatment is most commonly used to :
- combat acne and scars,
- enlarged pores, pigmentation
- fine lines and wrinkles,
- loose and non-elastic skin
- stretch marks, surgical scars.
This micro-needling treatment is based on the natural rejuvenating power of the skin. Shortly after any injury to the human skin, old and damaged skin tissue dissolves and is replaced by new cells, micro-needle skin therapy encourages this organic self-repair mechanism on a micro scale.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy?
As PRP is derived from your own body, similar to stem cells, it can be used safely anywhere you would like a rejuvenation of the skin or hair: damaged cells will be renewed and new cells will grow to produce fresh collagen and deep hydration in the skin.
Platelets contain important growth factors that, when secreted, are responsible for:
- Tissue regeneration and rejuvenation
- Increasing collagen production
- Recruiting other cells to the site of injury to assist with healing
- Initiating blood vessel growth
- Inducing cell differentiation which means that all the different cells required for rejuvenation are stimulated
- Extra-cellular matrix formation – this is the connective tissue that holds everything together and gives it shape and form
- Tissue adhesion especially in skin flaps, bone grafts and trauma. This means tissues stick together giving it strength.
The benefits of PRP therapy
- Reducing fine to deep wrinkles
- Undereye troughs, bags and dark circles
- Skin lifting
- Cheek and lip volume
How is done?
PRP(Platelet Rich Plasma) are prepared by taking anywhere from one to a few tubes of your own blood and running it through a centrifuge to concentrate the platelets. These activated platelets are then applied on your skin after or during Dermapen procedure. This releases growth factors that stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells in your skin.
Is it painful?
Before procedure we use a topical numbing cream, there for the treatment is relatively painless.
Is there any down time?
A mild redness like a sunburn will last from couple hours to one day.
Can I do Dermapen procedure without PRP?
Absolutely! We will use in this case biorevitalisation serums infused with vitamins, peptides, hyaluronic acids, for a firmed and a healthier looking skin.
How much will be the cost without PRP?
The dermapen +mesotherapy cost is 120€/procedure.
How many sessions do I need?
Depending on the skin condition. A personal consultation is advised. Results are visible even after one treatment.
Get our offer