We recommend two of our best devices:
The latest HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) and Venus Legacy (Rf and magnetic impulses)
When one HIFU skin area will be performed, the same area Venus session will be offered free of charge.
What are these two technologies?
1. HIFU is a non-invasive ultrasound focusing technique. The ultrasonic energy is delivered deep within the skin and causes a thermal reaction. The high heat will directly focus on the fascia and muscle layers. The technology specifically targets the SMAS, and thus, collagen production is stimulated, initiating the process of tissue regeneration. This causes tightening and lifting of the skin and tissues, resulting in a lifted appearance and a tightened feeling in the Face & Body areas.
2. Venus Legacy is a revolutionary skin tightening and body contouring treatment. This patented technology uses a safe and comfortable heating method to produce proteins for healthy skin. This non-invasive and non-surgical procedure rejuvenates and reinvigorates your skin, leaving a younger and healthier looking you.
What is the difference between the two?
HIFU reaches deeper into the skin layers focusing into the fascia and even muscle layers. Treatments can be done only for maximum 3 times / year /every 3 months and can be repeated only after a 2 year break. The results are closer to a surgical face lift.
Venus is more of a gentle approach but with great results for water retention removal, cellulite and fat reduction. Treatments are minimum 6 session in a month time, 2 times/ weekly , and a monthly maintenance is recommended.
Can be done together?
For the body we recommend this to be done together. This will result in better, faster outcome when applies to cellulite, fat reduction, and water retention drainage.
First will be performed HIFU treatment and after couple days Venus sessions can be commenced.
For the face and neck we recommend biorevitalisation or PRP plasma injectables which will provide the skin with the nutrients and growth factors for regeneration.
Is downtime required?
Thankfully, there is absolutely no downtime required. The area may look a little red and feel warm, but this should go away within one or two hours at the most.
Can be performed in summer time?
Yes, both devices can be performed during summer. A sunblock broad spectrum +50 is recommended to be warren every day when in the sun.
When will I see the results?
The results of HIFU take up to 3 months to develop, during which time your body will be creating new collagen and elastin within your skin. A 20-30% tightness can be seen immediately after procedure and the results hold an average of 2 years.
The results of Venus can be seen almost immediately after procedure but will subside quite fast if a therapy of at least 6 session will not be fallowed, and a monthly maintenance will not be given.
Recommended treatments maxim 3 spaced 3 months apart. A 2 years break is recommended
1. EYES and Forehead
4. Full face
5. Full face +neck +decolte
€ 700 (€ 310 discount)
6. Inner arms
7. Upper arms
12. Outher tigh
15. Upper legs
16. Back legs
Full lower part (11+12+13+14+15+16+17)
€1,500 (discount €550)
Full upper part (6+7+8+9+10)
€1,400 (discount €400)
1. Inner arms
2. Outer arms
3. Full upper arms
5. Love handles
8. Inner thigh
9. Outer thigh
10. Upper front leg
11. Upper back legs
12. Lower back legs
Full upper part (1+2+4+5+6 )
Full lower part (7+8+9+10+11)
- Hyal Mesoesthetic 150€ /session
- Package of 5 sessions 700€ (50€ discounted)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Pack of 4 sessions 670€ (50€ discounted)
Get our offer